Phil Vickery's turkey and stilton pies
Phil Vickery’s turkey and stilton pies are a lovely spin on an old classic. With garlic, mushrooms, double cream and Stilton all blending delicious flavours together, topped with a crunchy puff pastry lid, this is one awesomely scrumptious meal.
If you’re just cooking for two, or simply don’t want the hassle of cooking a roast dinner, these lovely turkey pies by Phil are just the thing.
Love Phil’s recipes? We’ve got loads more delicious treats by Phil Vickery right here.
- 50g butter / 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450g British turkey breast fillets, cut into chunks
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 225g chestnut mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 100ml chicken stock
- 150ml double cream
- 75g Stilton, crumbled
- 375g pack ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 small egg, beaten / rock salt